As one of our fully remote Social Media Managers, you will be part of our International CM (Community Management) Team. You will oversee interactions with the public through social media platforms, execute content strategies & campaigns promoting our products and services to the entire community whilst upholding the reputation of our brand.
- Lead possible digital engagement & integration projects, and follow up regarding projects' performance;
- Produce high quality, engaging, original content that can be used cross-platform;
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, ideas, and layouts;
- Collaborate with marketing managers and designers;
- Coordinate with other SMM for scheduling;
- Measure, report, and analyze the performance of campaigns across channels and translate findings into actionable, data-driven recommendations in order to improve future performance;
- Own and operate multiple official social media and signal channels, as well as the content strategy/output and results for each;
- Work on a distributed, self-driven, proactive team
- 2+ years of working experience in social media management;
- High proficiency in social media scheduling apps;
- Ability to adhere to tight deadlines and changes;
- Detail-oriented and organized mindset;
- Team player attitude and with a proactive work ethic;
- Self-motivated, adaptable, quick, responsive approaches to work;
- Experience in Blockchain or Cryptocurrency Marketing;
- What is your Discord username?
- What experience do you have relating to this position?
- What time zone are you in?
- How long have you been in the Cryptocurrency space?
- Why do you feel you are a good fit for this position?
- What is your expected monthly compensation?
A values-based Culture that trusts your knowledge, vision, and autonomy. We focus on taking the best products and campaigns to wow our customers and bring the freedom of decentralization to every part of the world.
We’re made of critical thinkers, born communicators, and improvement-driven team-players. Also, as a fully distributed and global Team, we appreciate and seek diversity in our Culture, background, and ideas.
If you think this is a Team you could call home, we can’t wait to hear your story, and welcome you to tell ours!